DetailsAdelaide based or fully remote UX role.
As a UX Designer you’ll play a pivotal role within the Product Team as a user advocate. You’ll be well versed in both research psychology and digital design best practices and provide expert advice to the development team on how best to build services for our clients that drive loyalty, engagement and satisfaction.
- Lead research activities, including ethnographic interviews, surveys and usability testing.
- Maintain a working knowledge of recent studies on usability and provide expert guidance on best practice to theProduct Development Team.
- Work closely with Product Owners and the rest of the Development Team to support prioritisation and design of solutions that maximise outcomes for clients.
- Maintain and own the Style Guide across responsive web, Android and iOS platforms.
- Facilitate workshops to drive out the best design ideas from across the team, and then work collaboratively to bring them to life.
- Take an experimental approach to product development and iteratively improve on digital assets.
Knowledge and Skills
- Past experience in Product Management and UX
- Familiarity with agile software development techniques.
- Highly developed communication and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of technology options as applicable to design.
- Strong foundation in design research techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, Psychology or Marketing.
Key Performance Indicators
- Client Satisfaction Scores across digital touchpoints
- Demonstrated improvements to digital assets as a result of judicious application of UX techniques
- Objectives and Key Results as set by the Head of Product
Apply now! Nicolle Hann-Dunbavin
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs Apply now →