An established product company is looking for engineers to join their fully remote tech team. With new features to be built, and improvements to be made to their existing product, this is an opportunity for you to work on a product that is empowering people living with a disability.
You'd be great for this role if:
- You understand the importance of accessibility and how to build front ends accordingly
- Testing is not something you skip over
- You would be open to working full stack (using Node or PHP)
- A salary of up to $120K plus a training budget
- Work from home
- A focus on helping develop your career
- Be part of an autonomous but collaborative team
If you're interested in having a conversation about this role, send me an email with your resume, and let me know why you're interested in this position. We can then schedule a call or a coffee to see if there's a fit.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @lostumbrellas | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs Apply now →