Principal Mobile App Automation Engineer
Details (ARCHIVED)As a technical leader and mentor to junior team members, with a strong background in automated testing, you will have a clear vision of how to implement automated test solutions and the skills to implement that vision in an efficient and scalable way.
As a subject matter expert and advocate for automated testing, you will work closely with other developers to ensure they follow best practice and build features in a way that supports automated test objectives. You will also work closely with the verification and regulatory teams to drive change in how automated tests are used for validating products.
Software Design, Development, Verification and maintenance
- Develop an automated test framework for iOS, Android, and cloud services by working closely with developers and verification engineers.
- Define unit and integration test protocols and script development in collaboration with the development team. Conduct peer reviews for test cases.
- Contribute to architectural design of the platforms, products, systems and Cochlear software ecosystem, particularly where it affects verification.
- Be creative and innovative in identifying, recommending and implementing improvements to product verification processes.
- At least 6 years’ experience in a full lifecycle commercial software development environment
- 4+ years’ developing complex applications or test automation for mobile or server platforms
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience in interface testing, performance testing, and automation testing and a solid understanding of test methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with other project team members
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development practices
- Have successfully architected and implemented an automated test framework from the ground up for complex mobile app
- Experience developing consumer grade mobile applications
- Verified product systems in a highly regulated industry such as the medical industry
- Up to speed with latest changes to operating systems, features and requirements
- Experience with testing Bluetooth LE systems or wireless connectivity systems
Apply Now! Nicolle Hann-Dunbavin
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs