Principal Mobile Dev
DetailsWe are looking for a Principal Mobile Engineer to work for this Government Organisation based near Central Station.
As a fixed term hire until June 2020 you will:
● Be part of a talented team - start-up vibes at an enterprise scale
● Self-empowered role with room for growth
● Deliver innovative digital experiences that make a fundamental difference
About Our Team:
You’ll be part of a truly agile, human-centred product development team, who values your happiness, growth and personal development.
We use XP practices (including TDD, pair programming and CI/CD) to design and build fast stable software, and get it into our customers’ hands quickly. We are committed to iterative delivery using the build, measure, learn paradigm. We pride ourselves on being responsive to customers’ needs, consistently delivering value to the people of NSW.
We work with React Native, Redux, AWS Cloud, Cloud Foundry and Apigee to deliver end-to-end cross-platform mobile apps. We collaborate closely with other teams to architect and implement the right solutions, applying lean problem-solving to deliver value within a complex ecosystem.
- Design and implement elegant software to deliver real customer solutions.
- Help improve the software delivery system, including decreasing build times, increasing automated tests.
- Extensive Mobile Development either iOS or Android
- React Native experience highly desirable
Apply now with your resume!
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs Apply now →