Blake eLearning is Australia's leader in the pre-K to 12 online education space. They develop learning apps such as Reading Eggs that are loved by millions of kids worldwide, both at home and in schools.
They are after a Chief Technology Officer to join the executive business team to help them scale their business and products to the next level.
As their CTO, some of the things you do will include:
- Working closely with the executive team in setting business goals and leading the engineering team in enabling the growth over the coming years
- Collaborating with the engineering team to define the technical roadmap in a way which aligns with their business goals
- Identifying ways technology can effectively support their present and future products in the online education market
- Maintaining and cultivating a highly collaborative and supportive team culture
- Effectively identify and communicate process and technological gaps to the the business
- Experience of working closely with executive teams to develop a shared vision with long-term, big-picture perspectives
- Proven track record of leading engineering teams in building, scaling and maintaining customer-facing products
- Ability to influence and inspire high performers while being both opinionated and pragmatic when making technology decisions
- An attractive salary package + bonus
- Build global products that are well-loved by children and parents all around the world
- Great company culture with very high retention rate
Lookahead has been retained for the search of this role. To apply, please send me an introductory email to tell me a bit about yourself, together with your resume and anything else that you're proud of.
I'm a technical recruiter who is actually technical. I've had a lot of experience working in tech companies, and understand what people look for in a good team. If this role isn't quite right, but you're a passionate Tech Leader, I would still love to hear from you.
email@example.com | @mobywhale | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs Apply now →