Full Stack Engineer | React & Python
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
The Sydney team of a global finance company has a role open for a senior full stack engineer. This engineer would be responsible for developing real time data visualisation tools used throughout the company.
- Ability to build applications from scratch and to work independently
- An understanding of the challenges involved in fetching and displaying large data sets in a performant manner
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff
- Good base salary with a very generous bonus structure
- Opportunity to own and set the direction for the data visualisation tools, and to introduce best practices in web development
- Perks such as free lunches and team trips (once isolation is over of course!)
If you're interested in having a conversation about this role, submit your resume and let me know why it interests you. We can then schedule a call to see if there's a fit. This role will be filled as soon as the right person is found, so don't delay getting in touch.
email@example.com | @lostumbrellas | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs