Details (ARCHIVED)Global Insurance firm based in North Sydney is after a Product Manager.
Work with large clients in an Agile environment, plan upgrades and new features and solve complex global problems.
The role of the Product Manager is to define the vision and roadmap for a product and to ensure all stakeholders are across the right level of detail. This role involves the successfully translation of the roadmap into specific product features, prioritization and management of successful product releases in close collaboration with the delivery team and key stakeholders.
- Have responsibility for the Product roadmap and vision based on ongoing business needs
- Play the role of Subject Matter Expert within the team throughout product development, testing and implementation phases to ensure feature integrity and quality
- Being the voice of the customer for the product and mapping customer journey, deeply understand customer requests
- Providing vision and direction to the development team and other stakeholders
- Involving key stakeholders to undertake workshopping, capturing and refining product requirements using agile techniques
- Leading the planning product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionality
- Following progress of work and addressing production issues during sprints
- Keeping track of industry trends and competitor analysis
- Collaborate and consult with stakeholders across the broader team to assist in the development and delivery of a product roadmap for a particular segment
- Work effectively with the broader development team, including Engineers, Quality Engineers and Business Analysts to ensure delivery against agreed priorities as agreed with the business stakeholders
- Researching, evaluating and identifying new products and tools that could be used to help deliver the company’s products and services
- Responsible for his/her own work planning against objectives set in agreement with the Head of Product
- Act as Team Lead for the Business Analyst(s) in your Product Team
You will need experience in:
- Demonstrable and substantial experience in leading and managing Product Development Roadmaps
- Solid experience as a Product Manager within a business working on digital and/or web product development
- Strong understanding of the use of both qualitative and quantitative methods of analytics
- Excellent planning skills
- Experience working inside a growing digital company, requiring agile planning and rapid prioritisation of the product development roadmap
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience of engaging with C-Suite & Board level
- Experience in helping companies to implement best practices, principles and approaches
- Experience of successfully delivering into the market sophisticated software products
- Flexible working
- Health and well-being benefits
- Insurance discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retail discounts
- Volunteer days
- Mentor Programs
Apply now !
Nicolle Hann-Dunbavin | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs