Tech Lead (Ruby)
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
We're a company that helps enterprises manage their branding and communications. Working closely with the Product Manager and the CEO, you'll be:
- managing the application infrastructure
- providing support to our small team
- help plan future development cycles and develop new business strategies
You're a senior Ruby engineer or lead developer who cares about writing maintainable code. You enjoy providing technical direction as well as enjoy mentoring junior developers.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- work from home flexibility
- friendly team
- career progression opportunities
- Fitzroy location
Applying is easy! Send me an email with your Github account, resume, website, links to apps or anything else you're proud of.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.lookahead.com.au | 0423 130 652
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs