Android & iOS Engineer
Details (ARCHIVED)Australian not-only for Profit organisation in the Wellness space is after a fully remote (with Aus) Mobile Engineer.
• You will be the sole Android Engineer to build and launch the Android app.
• You will work with our iOS engineer for the first few months to help finish off the iOS app and get up to speed with the product, before moving onto create the Android version.
• Build and launch the app for 300K+ people.
• Be able to choose the tooling/services/architecture that you think is best.
• Be provided with high-fidelity designs and an existing iOS app to work off.
• Work in a tech team of 3 people in weekly sprints.
• GraphQL API.
• iOS native mobile app.
• Github for code.
• CircleCi for deployments.
• Notion for organisation.
• Slack for communication.
This opportunity is fully remote within Australia.
Apply now! Nicolle Hann-Dunbavin
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs