Details (ARCHIVED)Australian not-only for Profit organisation in the Wellness space is after a fully remote (with Aus) Product Designer.
• Work with small product team to iterate on existing UX of the iOS app while in closed-beta.
• Design upcoming features for the app, and web platform (later this year)
• Lead the product design process through ideation, feedback, iteration, and release.
• Get access to a huge audience to validate and test design prototypes with.
• Help guide the iteration process as we work to nail product-market fit.
• Be involved in every aspect of product development
• Work with a passionate team to design a product that our community loves.
• Contribute to product’s long-term strategy.
• Figma for design and building prototypes
• You are a product designer with experience designing iOS apps & web products.
• You are customer focused and seek to empathise with your audience.
• You are a clear communicator (written and verbal).
• You seek to validate your designs with customers before getting them built.
• You enjoy collaborating with team members on design problems.
• You thrive in remote work environments (directing your own work).
• You are passionate about mindfulness and have integrated it into some level of your own life.
This opportunity is fully remote within Australia.
Apply now! Nicolle Hann-Dunbavin
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs