Senior React Native Developer (Contract)
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
This is 3 month contract for a senior engineer. You'll be working in a small team 2 other developers on this project, within a larger team in our Sydney or Melbourne office. We're deploying a React Native prototype to production in both iOs and Android. We enjoy working with level headed people who operate with a sense of confidence, humility and humour.
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- React Native best practice
- deploying to both Android and iOS
- Salesforce integration (preferable)
- You have a mature outlook and are motivated to improve the overall skill level of the team.
- You're pragmatic and incorporate change where it demonstrates value to your process and to the team, customer, and client experience.
- We love a good laugh and so do you! We work best with people that combine an easy-going approach with focus, skill, and tenacity.
- Your boss is technical.
- Work in a small highly capable team that wrangles complex problems.
- Build tools that drive value for businesses around the world.
Applying is easy! Send me an email with your Github account, resume, website, links to apps or anything else you're proud of.
email@example.com | www.lookahead.com.au
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion, and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd love to hear from you.
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs