Full Stack Software Engineer
Details (ARCHIVED)Full Stack Ruby on Rails Engineer
Powerful software solutions company whose product manages online purchasing, invoicing and insights, hosted on AWS.
Looking for a Full Stack Ruby on Rails Engineer to work in a smart team across a range of exciting projects. Ideally you will have a curious nature, embrace new technologies and enjoy collaboration. You will be a natural leader, with a high level of soft skills, technically astute and happy working autonomously. The role will involve working alongside the product manager on new projects, and new features on a stable and well architected technology stack. You will be expected to grow the software in a scaleable and performant way.
Ideally your skills should include : Ruby on Rails (migrating to Rails 5), AWS, ReactJS, Docker, TDD.
Reams of data have been collated over the years, so there’s huge scope to get involved in data visualisation and machine learning.
Based in North Sydney with working from home opportunities, flexibility.
Great company whose values include integrity, accountability, knowledge and teamwork.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experiences including but not limited to:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with ReactJS and Ruby on Rails
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy while keeping a good pace
- Passionate about writing tests, testing and writing testable code
- You value of clean, reusable, maintainable code and follow best practices
- Understanding of software development and design principles
- Understanding of coding standards
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Preferably experienced with AWS
Applying is easy. Send an email with your resume, website, portfolio, links to apps or anything else you're proud of. At that point I'll tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @silky098 | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs