Software Engineer - Node, Python, Java & AWS
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
Join a newly formed team who are developing and supporting a product in the authentication/authorisation space.
This is first and foremost an engineering role - you'll be taking ownership of the platform, and ensuring reliability and performance through continuous improvement and automation.
- You consider yourself a software engineer, and are comfortable developing in Python, Node and/or Java
- You have experience working with AWS products
- You're familiar with authentication and authorisation protocols such as OAUTH & SAML
- You have opinions about technology that you're happy to share, but you're also open to the opinions of others
- Salary package up to $165K
- Payment for on-call support
- Flexible working hours, with work from home options
- Training expenses covered
- Sponsorship available
Applying is easy. Send me an email with your resume, website, Github account, links to apps or anything else you're proud of. At that point I'll tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
I'm a technical recruiter who is actually technical. I love to talk all things tech and am passionate about connecting excellent people to awesome opportunities. If this role isn't quite right, but you are a passionate developer, feel free to get in touch anyway.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs