Senior Front End Developer | React (Christchurch or NZ Remote)
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
This is a senior frontend role for a small team which will have no fewer than 4 developers on any given project. We regularly change up our team to promote variety in our work and exposure to different domains and depth in our squad. We're interested in working with level headed people who operate with a sense of confidence, humility and humour.
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Solid knowledge of the React & Redux
- Testing with Jest and Enzyme
- Working with REST API Frameworks
- You have a mature outlook and are motivated to improve the overall skill level of the team.
- You're pragmatic and incorporate change where it demonstrates value to your process and to the team, customer, and client experience.
- Rather than seeking credit, you find satisfaction in watching your team members flourish.
- We love a good laugh and so do you! We work best with people that combine an easy-going approach with focus, skill, and tenacity.
- Your boss is technical.
- Work in a small highly capable team that wrangles complex problems.
- Build tools that drive value for businesses around the world.
Applying is easy! Send me an email with your Github account, resume, website, links to apps or anything else you're proud of.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.lookahead.com.au
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion, and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd love to hear from you.
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs