Senior Node Developer (contract)
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
We're looking for a Node developer to join us on a 6-12 month contract. Our products get used by people all around Australia and we have plenty of greenfield projects coming up. You'll be part of a passionate and collaborative team of developers, working with latest technologies such as Node and GraphQL.
- Experience with designing APIs and building micro services architecture
- Keen to grow as a developer and open to learning new technologies
- Excited about writing and shipping well-tested code
- 6-12 month contract
- Work from home flexibility
- Work on products that have significant scale
- Be part of an inclusive team that gets what it means to deliver high quality products users love
To apply, please send me an introductory email about what you enjoy doing, together with your resume and links to your website, Github account or projects you've done that you're proud of.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @mobywhale | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs