Lead Developer - Ruby, React
Details (ARCHIVED)Sydney tech company in the health care industry aiming to improve people's everyday lives. They are using Ruby on Rails, Relay, GraphQL, Relay & React and have a team of 6 developers which is looking to grow.
- You'll be the technical reference to the team in this hands on lead dev role
- You'll work closely with the product owner and architect to plan sprints
- Build a product that improves peoples everyday lives
You're a full stack developer respected for your technical expertise in Ruby on Rails and React. When it comes to working, you prefer a collaborative environment and you're not afraid to make suggestions and share your experience and knowledge.
- Offer of up to $175k package
- Work with the latest technology
- Work in a collaborative, inclusive and supportive team
Applying is easy. Send an email with your resume, website, Github account, links to apps or anything else you're proud of. At that point I'll tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @debteakle | www.lookahead.com.au | 0423 130 652
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs