DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer
As a DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer on our team, you'll play an important role in helping us build an infrastructure that is robust, performant and scalable. We are developing a product in the security space, and it needs to be able to handle extremely high traffic during security attacks. We believe collaboration is a key part in creating a successful product, and we look forward to hearing your ideas.
- Ideally you have experience with designing and implementing scalable infrastructure
- Familiarity with some of the technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, Kubernetes and configuration management (Puppet, Ansible)
- Enjoy knowledge sharing and mentoring others on the team
- Great colleagues who care about each other and your technical input
- Flexible work arrangement
- Competitive salary
To apply, please send me an introductory email about what you enjoy doing, together with your resume and links to your website, Github account or projects you've done that you're proud of.
email@example.com | @mobywhale | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs Apply now →