Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
We're looking for someone who loves front end development. You will be involved in the user interface build and user experience process, help prioritise stories and of course write a lot of code. You'll work within the engineering team to implement a slick and delightful user experience, and will have many opportunities to prototype, trial and push new technologies.
- An attractive salary package, up to 180K
- Genuine opportunities to trial and push new technologies
- Your boss and peers are technical
- Great new office located in the heart of the CBD
- Flexible work environment with work-from-home options
Applying is easy. Send an email with your resume, website, Github account, links to apps or anything else you're proud of. At that point I'll tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @jpcostales | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs