Full Stack Software Engineer
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
However, we're looking for the right teammate, not necessarily the right tech stack. So, if you're a seasoned developer excited to apply your experience to be a valuable part of our team, we're excited to hear from you.
You are fluent in good coding practices by demonstrating well executed design principles, proper test coverage, while delivering readable, extensible code. You understand one of the most critical skills in software development is communication. Therefore, you are excited to contribute collaboratively to both the design and build of the overall product. You focus on shipping software that matters to your users, with a disciplined style of execution.
- Start-up sized company, where you can make an immediate impact
- Build software that makes a positive impact to peoples’ lives
- Stunning office with a convenient location for shopping and restaurants
- Work from home Wednesdays
- All early employees receive equity
firstname.lastname@example.org | @soxyface | www.lookahead.com.au | 0423 130 652
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs