Full Stack Developer
Details (ARCHIVED)ABOUT THE COMPANY
They're a Melbourne-based team based around the inner-city working in infrastructure planning and management, assisting large-scale transport and logistics networks in a B2B capacity by delivering cutting edge web apps to help plan and improve complex operation requirements. Our client hires the best in the industry.
The team itself is a very collaborative team that works well together in a supportive and inclusive environment that promotes a culture where everyone gets an equal voice when it comes to best practices and working out systemic improvements to the way our app runs.
My client is an equal opportunity employer who puts tremendous value on diversity and inclusion. They don't discriminate on basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work within a tight-knit passionate team, living close to the problems being solved
- Ensure the codebase is thoroughly (& correctly) tested
- Have a chance to make real, and impactful improvements about the products
- Get to help solve some genuinely interesting problems in a company that isn't just trying to build yet another cliche "Uber for X"
Our client is looking for a Full Stack developer who has plenty of commercial experience producing complex and business-critical products to scale. You will get to work in a collaborative environment that includes our clients in an iterative development process. Your development will be in a modern technology stack that you will be asked to help to evolve, utilising React/Redux, D3js, Python 3, Linux and AWS services.
You thrive on a collaborative, supportive and inclusive work environment and you're not shy about making your opinion heard whether that be with internal or external teams; as such, you're able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people. You've built and managed web applications deployed in AWS.
Having experience using backend languages (Python, C++, NodeJS) isn't a necessity, however it will give you a clear advantage, as will those with experience designing and deploying RESTful and GraphQL APIs, open source Linux stacks, as well as anyone with an interest in data science or machine learning.
- Highly competive salary that matches your experience and ability
- Convenient location close to public transport
- Structured Career/Education planning
- A company that values community involvement
- Work in a supportive and collaborative work environment that values inclusivity
- A company that places focus on everyone having a healthy work/life balance
- Occasional travel may be required (both interstate and overseas)
HOW TO APPLY
Send me an email with an introduction about yourself and what you like doing. Make sure to include a copy of your resume and any links to any projects, personal sites or GitHub repos that you're especially proud of.
Please Note: Unfortunately this company is not able to offer VISA sponsorship.
email@example.com | @danmedcraft | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs