Hireup is a socially-driven startup using technology to revolutionise the way Australians with disability find, hire and manage their own support workers. We've seen considerable growth at Hireup over the last two years, and now we need a CTO to help guide us through the next stage of our growth.
The primary focus of the CTO will be to drive the technical direction of the business, and run a team of engineers and product designers that will enable our growth over the coming years. Some of the things you'll be doing include:
- Driving the technical direction across the business to bring innovation and new ways of thinking to our work.
- Working closely with the CEO and executive leadership team to establish a technology vision and shepherd that vision through development and delivery.
- Managing a fast-growing team of engineers and UX/UI designers.
- Building QA and data protection policies and procedures.
- Identifying and implementing technology solutions to improve current engineering processes.
Strong leadership and technical vision are key in our work as we seek to drive meaningful social change for thousands of people with disability in Australia. We're looking for a creative and lateral thinker with a strong organisational and analytical mindset. You'll be drawn to working in an entrepreneurial environment, supporting the engineering and product teams to achieve effective results. You're probably from a high growth tech company, having served in the CTO or Head of Engineering role before, with the ability to build and motivate teams and influence strategic decision making.
Hannah Field at Lookahead Search has been retained for this search. Please email your resume and anything else you're proud of to email@example.com.
I'm a technical recruiter who has actually worked on product teams. I love to talk about technology and am passionate about connecting excellent people with awesome opportunities. If this role isn't quite right, but you're a passionate Tech Leader, feel free to get in touch anyway.
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs