Lead Ruby/ Node Developer | Sydney
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
Our company has a suite of products that get used by millions of people across the globe everyday. Most of our codebases are in Ruby on Rails, and currently migrating some of the services to Node. You'll be leading one of our teams of developers, guiding them with feature developments and continuing to improve our engineering practices. We value collaboration and opinions, and we look forward to hearing your ideas on how we can scale our platform further.
- Deep technical knowledge of either Ruby on Rails / Node
- Led teams before or have the aspirations to do so in your next role
- Enjoy being hands-on with development, as well as working closely with people
- Comfortable with collaborating and communicating with others in the business
- Familiarity with CI, automated testing, and DevOps practices would be a bonus
- Genuine career progression opportunity
- Convenient location close to public transport
- Work in a supportive and collaborative work environment that values inclusivity
To apply, please send me an introductory email about what you enjoy doing, together with your resume and links to your website, Github account or projects you've done that you're proud of.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @mobywhale | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs