Tech Director | Sydney
We're looking for someone who loves technical leadership, and truly enjoys taking on product, team, process and technology challenges all day long, in a creative and high performing, global agency environment. There's a balance of greenfield proof-of-concept ideation, app and web development, some interesting and complex back-end integration, all the while partnering with clients to solve their diverse digital problem and opportunities. You'll lead everything technology-related, from frontend to backend development, API design and development, 3rd party integrations, technical support, and devops processes.
- Team leadership - management, mentorship and hiring
- Tech direction - assess new tools, set the tech roadmap, ensure quality
- Client facing - be the representative for the company's tech capabilities; business development, pitching and deck creation
- Architect-level in a range of technologies - CMS, Data, CRM, Cloud
- An attractive salary up to 200K package
- True autonomy and responsibility over all things Tech
- Flexible environment, working with a team that loves what they do
- Convenient location, in an awesome open office setting
Applying is easy. Send an email with your resume, website, GitHub account, links to apps or anything else you're proud of. At that point I'll tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
email@example.com | @jpcostales | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs