Technical Lead | Melbourne
Details (ARCHIVED)ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has a huge customer base in the travel industry. They are a constantly expanding team and currently are in need of an experienced Technical Lead. Great care is taken in nurturing the design process. Engineers live close to the business problem, and play a large part in personally shaping the success of the product, working with both external customers as well as other internal teams within the business.
They are an equal opportunity employer who puts tremendous value on diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ABOUT THE TECH YOU'LL USE
The platform is an event-driven, service-oriented architecture built primarily on Ruby On Rails with a React front-end, hosted on AWS. Success for this application over the medium term will be to assist modernising the technology stack whilst improving the user experience.
- Highly competitive salary package
- Convenient Melbourne inner-city location
- Working in a culture of experimentation, knowledge-sharing and continual improvement
- Being part of a passionate, supportive and respective cross-functional team that values constant learning
- A culture of experimentation, open to trying new things
- Structured career progression
- Personal training budget
- Regular hack days
- Generous travel-related perks (airlines and hotels)
email@example.com | @danmedcraft | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs