Full Stack Developer | Melbourne
Details (ARCHIVED)ABOUT THE COMPANY
They are an equal opportunity employer who puts tremendous value on diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ABOUT THE TECH YOU'LL USE
- Convenient Melbourne inner-city location
- Working in a culture of experimentation, knowledge-sharing and continual improvement, while also creating an enjoyable workplace with plenty of social outings and regular team lunches.
- Being part of a passionate, supportive and respective cross-functional team that values constant learning and is passionate about open-source software
- Be part of a talented dev team with multiple decades worth of experience and knowledge
- Annual company retreat (last year they relaxed in the sun by the pool, this year they went skiing!)
email@example.com | @danmedcraft | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs