Android Team Lead | Sydney
This product is instantly recognisable and is evolving continuously. As the lead, you'll head up a collaborative and fast moving team responsible for ensuring the best user experience on Android. We're constantly pushing the boundaries of current mobile experiences and delivering features and enhancements that delight millions of users around Australia.
- Deep technical knowledge of the Android framework and ecosystem
- Comfortable with everyday tools like git, Android Studio, Gradle, and continuous delivery tools
- Experience with client-server architecture and understand complex code bases (including API techniques)
- Appreciate and can apply good UI/UX design principles
- Advocate across the team good development processes that are constantly improving
- Your boss is technical
- A competitive salary on offer
- A MacBook Pro retina with your name on it
- Build a product that's used and loved by a huge customer base
Applying is easy. Send an email to email@example.com with your Github account, resume, website, links to apps or anything else you're proud of. If you're not sure, get in touch anyway.
@hannahyanfield | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs Apply now →