Senior/Lead Fullstack Developer | Sydney
As Lead Engineer, you'll help design, architect, and make technical choices for a pristine, green-field platform. You'll need experience in the entire stack (from frontend to devops), and you'll have experience mentoring other senior engineers in coding standards and best practices in delivery, testing and quality. Excellent knowledge of JS and implementing node.js in production systems is important and we'll be looking that you understand the challenges of scaling frontend and backend architectures from a performance and delivery point of view. You'll also be able to demonstrate knowledge of REST and good API design. You've architected significant solutions in the past, you've made lots of mistakes along the way, and know a lot of the "gotchas". Even fullstack engineers can't be experts at everything so you'll know your strengths and where you need help.
- You're passionate about your craft and while you love new and shiny, you have a pragmatic attitude towards adopting new technology.
- You get why business goals are important and value collaboration and feedback.
- You're comfortable working within a cross-functional team of PMs, UX designers, and SME's.
- You understand that quality is the responsibility of the engineer as much as, if not more than, the QA.
- Your boss is technical
- Work on a greenfield project in a team that gets Agile/lean practices
- Convenient CBD location, in an awesome open office setting
- Flexible work environment
Applying is easy! Send me an email with your Github account, resume, website, links to apps or anything else you're proud of.
email@example.com | www.lookahead.com.au
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion, and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd love to hear from you.
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs