Ruby on Rails Developer | Sydney
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
This is a senior backend role for a small team of friendly, down-to-earth software developers. We're not looking for gurus, rock stars or ninjas. We're interested in working with level headed people who operate with a sense of confidence, humility and humour.
Ideally, you'll have a few years of experience in the technologies below:
- Postgres, Redis
- Heroku and AWS
- Microservice and Monolithic Architecture (when to choose what)
- Identity Management
- An interest in hardware/IOT
- Podcast recommendations!
- You have a mature outlook and find satisfaction in watching your colleagues flourish.
- You're pragmatic and know when to make changes to deliver value to the customer experience.
- We love a good laugh and so do you! We like people who combine an easy-going attitude with focus, skill, and tenacity.
- Your boss is technical.
- Build tools that drive value for businesses around the world.
- Convenient Sydney CBD location with flexible hours so you can take care of the important stuff.
Applying is easy! Send me an email with your Github account, resume, website, links to apps or anything else you're proud of.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs