Front End Engineer (contract or perm) | Sydney
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
Our client is a well-known and established product company. They build more than just your usual web application and offer opportunities to work on greenfield projects. They work a lot with ES6, React/Redux, CSS Modules and have been building a pattern library to support the scale of their product. As a Front End Engineer there, you'll be part of a collaborative team, working with some smart and humble engineers and designers.
- Worked on projects using React/Redux
- Good understanding of CSS that is clean and scalable
- Passionate about your craft
- Love creating products that have seamless user experience
- Be part of an inclusive and collaborative team
- Work with latest front end technologies
- Your boss is technical
To apply, please send me an introductory email about what you enjoy doing, together with your resume and links to your website, Github account or projects you've done that you're proud of.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @mobywhale | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs