Lead Front End Engineer | Sydney
Our client is a well-known and established product company who builds products that get used by millions of Australians everyday. They work with ES6, React/Redux, CSS Modules and have been building a component library to be used across their products. You'll be leading a team to work on both greenfield development and existing codebases, while continuing to be hands on.
- Ideally worked on projects using React/Redux, and have experience with designing front end architecture
- Enjoy mentoring and want to step into a leadership role
- Passionate about your craft
- Love creating products that have seamless user experience
- Competitive market salary. Starting at around $150k + super.
- Be part of an inclusive and collaborative team
- Work with latest front end technologies
- Create products that get used by millions
To apply, please send me an introductory email about what you enjoy doing, together with your resume and links to your website, Github account or projects you've done that you're proud of.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @mobywhale | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs Apply now →