DevOps Engineer | Sydney
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
As a DevOps engineer on our team, you'll play an important role in helping us build an infrastructure that is robust, performant and scalable. We are developing a product in the security space, and it needs to be able to handle high traffic especially during security attacks. We believe collaboration is a key part in creating a successful product, and we look forward to hearing your ideas.
- Ideally you have experience with designing scalable infrastructure and developing automation toolset
- Familiarity with technologies such as AWS, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Enjoy knowledge sharing and mentoring others on the team
- Great colleagues who care about each other and your technical input
- Flexible work arrangement
- Competitive salary with equity
To apply, please send me an introductory email about what you enjoy doing, together with your resume and links to your website, Github account or projects you've done that you're proud of.
email@example.com | @mobywhale | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs