Senior Node.js Engineer | Melbourne
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
We're looking for a senior Node.js engineer to work on one of Australia's biggest websites. Working in our Melbourne office in a small team, you'll help us get started on the process of incorporating Node into our stack. You will have the chance to work at serious scale, with some of the most amazing developers in the industry.
- Our existing stack is React/Redux with Ruby on Rails
- We deploy multiple times per day
- We are collaborative, inclusive and diverse
- We value technical competence, collaboration and learning
- We offer a very flexible environment where remote work is encouraged
- You write clean, concise code that is well-tested, extensible and performant
- You've built, maintained and optimised large-scale Node applications in production
- You contribute to architectural discussions
- Most of all, you love sharing your knowledge and learning from others
- The ability to have a huge impact
- Your leader and peers are technical
- Award-winning environment
- Fantastic team culture and professional opportunities
Applying is easy. Send an email with your resume, website, Github account, links to apps or anything else you're proud of. At that point I'll tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
Toby Nieboer | @tcn33 | email@example.com
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs