Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
My client is a small but highly collaborative dev team within an established company in the online education space who don't just provide the platform, but the content as well. Their stack is a Django/Python application which operates at scale on AWS with a React/Reflux front-end. Also runs some SQL-driven analytics projects. The team is ambitious, lean, and very autonomous. You'll be collaborating on API design, front-end architecture and product. You'll also work with their designer and front-end engineers on prototyping, CSS, Sass, and CSS Modules, QA and testing, solving design problems.
- Competitive salary with equity
- Newly fitted out offices in Fitzroy
- Working with co-founders who are also highly technical and experienced
- Chance to grow your career and lead your own team as the company grows
- Value on work/life balance - working from home on Fridays, regular team events, flexible work hours
To apply, please send me an introductory email about what you enjoy doing, together with your resume and links to your website, Github account or projects you've done that you're proud of.
email@example.com | @danmedcraft | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs