CTO / Lead Dev | Melbourne
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
We are seeking a senior technologist with recent PHP development experience to stabilize and enhance our existing platform, while laying the foundation for a proper, in-house software development team.
We've built a platform that enables small businesses to interact with their customer base by enabling free onsite wifi. Our solution goes from firmware though to user-facing UI and everything in between.
You will deliver the product roadmap, possibly re-architect the platform, and work directly with the founders to deliver on their business strategy with a breadth of technology solutions.
In the short-term, you'll be hands-on with their PHP and OpenWRT codebases, cutting code and making strategic recommendations on architecture. You'll also write integrations with a variety of 3rd-party SaaS providers like Mailchimp, etc.
As the first technical hire, you'll be solo for a while, but as we get a handle on in-sourcing the platform's development our team will grow, and you'll be an absolutely indispensable part of that.
- Recent, hands-on experience with PHP (and at least one of the common modern PHP frameworks) is a must.
- Experience in Networking generally, but with OpenWRT in particular, is a major bonus.
- Domain experience in marketing automation is also a major bonus.
- An attractive salary package
- A small, successful company, with the heart of a startup
- Convenient CBD location, co-located with a well-established SEO/Web-Analytics company
- Flexible work environment
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Github account, resume, website, links to apps or anything else you're proud of. Direct emails get responses. If you're not sure, get in touch anyway.
@mattallen | @lookaheadsearch | email@example.com
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs