Ruby on Rails Developer | Sydney
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
We're looking for someone who loves coding in Ruby on Rails all day long. You will be building content rich applications that make a positive impact on peoples' lives. It's a very collaborative working environment with casual dress and flexible working hours. It's the sort of company who treat their people really well and as a result, not many people leave.
- Build software that makes a positive impact to peoples' lives
- Genuine career progression opportunity
- An attractive salary that reflects your seniority
- Your boss and peers are technical
- Flexible work environment with work-from-home options
Applying is easy. Send an email with your resume, website, Github account, links to apps or anything else you're proud of. At that point I'll tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @jpcostales | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs